It is with great sadness that I am writing to you to let you know that Jasper died last Saturday and we are devastated.
He spent two weeks in Goddards Animal Hospital before we had to make the painful decision to put him to sleep.
He was admitted with vomiting and dehydration. He had a major seizure before the surgical removal of a large stone that he had swallowed which then lead to a chest infection and pneumonia which failed to respond to antibiotics.
I had waited so long for my lovely dog and my time with him was cut way too short but I am so glad that we did have this time with him.
We have some great memories of spending time with him on trips to Suffolk, Wiltshire, Devon and Cornwall.
We plan to scatter his ashes along the walk I did with him every morning.
Thank you for allowing us to adopt him and changing our lives for the better!
Louise and Jerry