TERMS and CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Cocker And English Springer Spaniel Rescue (CAESSR) website.
By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of the Website.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Website must be terminated immediately.
CAESSR reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
The terms and use of the Website shall be governed by English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, graphics and photographs, published on the Website, whether copyright of CAESSR or a third party.
You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website.
All material on the Website is the copyright of CAESSR or third parties. You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website's content except for personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of CAESSR.
If you submit any material (including your photographs or stories) to us, you agree to grant CAESSR a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use your contribution in all media. This includes the right to copy, edit, publish, grant sub-licenses and exercise all other copyright and publicity rights over the material. If you do not want to grant these rights, please do not submit your contribution to us. You warrant that the materials you submit are original, that you have the right to grant the above license. You waive all moral rights in the materials for the purposes above.
Regrettably at present we cannot accept orders placed by customers for delivery outside the United Kingdom. When you mail an order to purchase a product from CAESSR, your payment, in full, must accompany the order, together with your address and email address (if any, for use in case of problems).
Your goods will be despatched to you within 7 days of the date of receipt of your order. Please note that in order to allow time for delivery of orders before Christmas we must receive your order and payment by no later than the end of the first week in December. All of our products are supplied direct from stock and will be delivered by second class mail. If you do not receive your goods within 20 working days you should contact us. Compensation is limited to the cost of the goods ordered and will take the form of a replacement or a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights
In addition to your 30-day guarantee you have a statutory cooling off period of seven days (the "Cooling Off Period"). This entitles you to cancel your order at any time within seven days of the date on which we send the relevant Order Acknowledgement E-mail to you. If you wish to cancel an order, please e-mail or phone us within the Cooling Off Period so that we can ensure the products are not dispatched.
If you call within 24 hours we will refund the entire purchase price. If you do not call within 24 hours to cancel, unfortunately we will make a deduction for the cost of any postage charges incurred and you must "return to sender" when the order arrives.
You may return items to: CAESSR Calendar Orders, 141 Greenheath Road, Hednesford, Staffordshire WS12 4AU
- The items must be in the original condition and packaging with any security seals intact
- Repackage the products securely and send to the address above
- Include the reason for the return, your email address or telephone number. Tell us if you would like a refund or a replacement
- Send your returned item(s) via an insured carrier such as Royal Mail Recorded delivery. This will be at your expense. We cannot be responsible for lost returns.
4.1. WEBSITE LINKS
4.2. POSTED MATERIALS
The information and opinions expressed in materials posted by Message Board participants are not necessarily those of CAESSR and CAESSR makes no representations or warranties regarding such posted materials. Participants should be aware that our Message Board is public, not private communication. When you voluntarily disclose personal information on a Message Board, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people.
You shall not submit, upload or post to the Message Board any content which:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including but not limited to, violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks;
- falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations;
- violates any law;
- advocates illegal activity;
- knowingly contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another's computer, or
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or sales of goods or services.
Cocker and English Springer Spaniel Rescue is a charity with a network of volunteers set up to facilitate the rescue and rehoming of Cocker and English Springer Spaniels.
In order to carry out our work we need to collect information from prospective users of our services to enable us to keep in touch with them and to record the movements of the dogs. If you do not provide the information that we require, we cannot help you to adopt or give up a dog for rehoming or to make contact with you for volunteering purposes.
How will your information be used?
- Your information will be used within the CAESSR organisation:
- To facilitate the rehoming of the dogs that come into our care
- To allow us to carry out fundraising initiatives (such as Sponsor-a-Spaniel, Calendar production and orders)
- We will not pass your personal information to any other organisation except for where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations e.g.:
- To change microchip registration for an adopted dog
- To claim Gift Aid on donations to the charity
The period for which we will keep your information
CAESSR will only keep your personal information for the legally required period.
- If you rehome a Spaniel through CAESSR, your information will be kept for the life of the dog.
- If you inform us that you no longer need our services, or no longer wish to volunteer, sponsor or donate your personal data will be deleted at that time.
- If we can't accept you onto our adoption programme or we cannot rehome your dog, your personal information will be deleted immediately.
- For those completing our Application forms to adopt or surrender a dog, but don't use our services we will delete your information after six months unless you ask us to keep it for a longer period.
Who will we share information with?
We will never share information with another party except where this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of another party.
Your choices and rights
You have certain rights over your personal information. You have the right to:
- Request access to your information
- Ask that we update, complete or correct your information
- Request that we no longer retain your personal data. However, legal requirements may demand that we keep your details.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS INTENDED TO REMOVE OR AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS REMAIN IN FULL.